3934TAHUTI LODGE, O.T.O., NYC, OPEN EVENTS FOR MAY, 2010 E.V.

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Apr 22 8:19 AM
      TAHUTI LODGE, O.T.O., NYC, OPEN EVENTS FOR MAY, 2010 E.V.

      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      TAHUTI LODGE, ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS, NYC

      CALENDAR OF OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EVENTS for MAY, 2010 EV

      Saturday, May 1, 2010 e.v.

      THELEMIC MIDDLE PILLAR RITUAL

      OPEN EVENT: 4:30 PM

      Come join Frater Oz for a time of rejuvenation and empowerment
      as we visualize and vibrate the Middle Pillar together.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email
      tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      Sunday, May 2, 2010 e.v.

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O. in the Valley of New York City
      is pleased to announce the return of

      Aleister Crowley's Gnostic Mass to Manhattan

      Tahuti Lodge under the aegis of Ordo Templi Orientis &
      Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica presents:

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S GNOSTIC MASS

      Sunday, May 2, 3:00PM

      LOCATION:

      SANTOS PARTY HOUSE
      96 Lafayette Street New York, NY 10013
      (212) 584-5492
      www.santospartyhouse.com

      For more information about this event: http://tahutilodge.org/santospartyhouse_masses.php

      For more information about
      Ordo Templi Orientis: http://oto-usa.org/

      For more information about Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC:
      www.tahutilodge.org/

      Liber XV
      O. T. O.
      Ecclesiæ Gnosticæ Catholicæ
      Canon Missæ

      This Event is OPEN
      18+ to attend

      For further information, email tahutilodge@...
      You must contact us to attend.

      Any parties wishing to invite others are highly encouraged to have them contact us.

      Feel free to share this message as you Will.

      Suggested donation, $10

      Hope to see you there!

      * * * * *

      Thursday, May 6, 2010 e.v.

      MAGICK IN THEORY AND PRACTICE STUDY GROUP

      OPEN EVENT: 7:30 pm

      We will be studying this most important textbook
      on magick theory and practice a chapter at a time.

      Please bring your copy of MTP or download from the web and read it in advance.

      Chapter 1: The Principles of Ritual

      Download here: http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap1.html

      Although handouts will be available for participants, please read the material beforehand online so we can get a lively discussion going.

      You can find the entire text of MTP online here: http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/aba/

      RSVP tahutilodge@... for additional information and instructions.

      * * * * *

      Saturday, May 8, 2010 e.v.

      AN INTERACTIVE PRESENTATION ON THE FUNDAMENTALS OF REIKE

      OPEN EVENT: 4:30

      Reiki is a system of healing that uses ambient 'life-force' energy to restore balance on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Originated in Japan in the early twentieth century, it has since been experienced by millions of people worldwide.

      Join Reiki Master Frater Aryeh for an interactive presentation on the fundamentals of Reiki.

      All participants will be offered training and attunement to the First Degree of Usui Reiki, empowering everyone to practice Reiki on themselves and others.

      Read more about Reiki here: http://www.reiki.org/faq/WhatIsReiki.html

      Fr. Aryeh is a certified Usui and Karuna Reiki Master in the Usui/Takata/Rand lineage.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email
      tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      Saturday, May 15, 2010 e.v.

      TAROT STUDY GROUP: A Continuing Series

      OPEN EVENT: 2:00 PM

      This Session we will explore ATU VI: THE LOVERS

      A different card will be studied each month, in a continuing series on the Tarot.

      Our aim is to provide a forum to encourage the study and exploration of Tarot.

      Participants are encouraged to bring their own Tarot deck and any books they have found helpful in understanding the topic at hand.

      While Thelemic Tarot images will often be the centerpiece of our discussions, participants are encouraged to bring a variety of decks to compare and contrast the variety of interpretations of a given card.

      So please bring our favorite deck or book and contribute to the discussion!

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email
      tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      Saturday, May 22, 2010 e.v.

      LIBER RESH CLASS

      OPEN EVENT– 4:30 PM

      Frater D.S.W. invites you to join him in exploring Aleister Crowley's
      Liber Resh vel Helios: it's methodology, significance, history and practical aspects
      and explains why this is one of the primary magical exercises
      for the practicing Thelemic Magician.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email
      tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      Sunday, May 23, 2010 e.v.

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S LIBER XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT – 2:00 pm

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email
      tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      Sunday, May 30, 2010 e.v.

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S

      LIBER XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT – 2:00 pm

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email
      tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      COMING IN JUNE ……

      JUNE 5, 2010 e.v.

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., is Honored to Welcome Back

      LON MILO DUQUETTE !!!

      Check out our website for information on this important event!
      http://tahutilodge.org

      OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EVENT

      Or email tahutilodge@...

      * * * * *

      June, 6, 2010 e.v. 3:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O. in the Valley of New York City
      is pleased to present

      A PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S GNOSTIC MASS

      IN MANHATTAN

      Time: 3:00PM

[...]

      June, 20, 2010 e.v.

      SUMMER SOLSTICE

      Ritual & Picnic

      OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EVENT

      Additional info to be announced.
      Check our website for information.

      http://tahutilodge.org

      * * * * *

      There is a suggested contribution for most events of $5.00 to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.