Re: [Irenikon] Eating My Hat

  • catolik58
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 3:13 PM
      Mary,

      No need to eat your hat.  We need only to pray for this Cardinal and his people, and pray that the next Pope clean house.

      Stan

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 3:17 PM
        Well...depending on the hat...it may even be good for the digestion!! <smile>...I did not see this one coming at all...and I am saddened...not shamed...just sad.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 3:24 PM
          Mary, I fully understand.  These ecclesial failures only serve the purposes of the Evil One.  But Christ and Our Lady have triumphed long ago.  On a practical side, perhaps we have some idea of the condition of the Church prior to Trent....

          Stan