Tuam Herald, Saturday, Mar. 20, 1909

  • JPMTCC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      To the Editor Tuam Herald
      Birchfield, Kilkenny, March 15, 1909.

      Dear Sir - Would you be kind enough through the medium of your widely-read
      newspaper to express my sincere appreciation and gratitude for the beautiful
      trophy which was presented to me on March 9th at Athenry. I need hardly say that
      it will always make me remember the hospitality and kindness which I received
      during my Mastership from sports-loving inhabitants of that county, as well
      as recalling many a glorious day's sport.

      Yours very truly,
      Isaac Bell