Ballyannon

  • "< patrick adams> "
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 12:23 PM
      Please can some kind person tell me how I canobtain a picture of Ballyannon house in the parish of Midleton. My ancestors use to live there in 1825. Thank you Patrick Adams

    • CarmRaney@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 2:37 PM
        _http://www.sci.net.au/userpages/mgrogan/cork/slaters_mid.htm_
        (http://www.sci.net.au/userpages/mgrogan/cork/slaters_mid.htm)

        This will give you a lot of history of Middleton - you might be able to find
        out where you can get a picture