Re: [IrelandOldNews] !! Ballina Chronicle; Feb 13, 1850 "Wrecks"

  • Mick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 3:53 AM
      Hi Cathy, I don't know whether you actually keep these snippets you post to
      the List, but for your information, the following may be references to two
      areas I know fairly well. "Even in the Thames, near Southbend", (for this
      read Southend [on-Sea, Essex]), also "lost at Sherbury Ness," (read Shoebury
      Ness). I appreciate you may have read this from a previous transcription,
      but just in case you wished to edit this.
      Regards Mick McAllister