Family from Ballynacally, Ennis and Kildysart

  • moaievoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2005
      I am looking for any information on the Descendants of John Torpey
      (1822 -1889,and his wife Ellen Moynaghan (1856-1926)in
      Ballynacally,CO.Clare. I would also like to know if there in an
      information on the Black and Tan movement in that area in the 1920's.
      My father, Bertram Mcnamara, was in the movement and spent time in
      jail. Bertram McNamara (1900 - 1967) came to America in the late 1920's)

      On my mother's side, I am looking for information on the Dillions of
      Cooga beginning with MIchael P. Dillon (1856 -1936), his wife,
      Margaret Crowe (1867 - 1920) They had nine children, May, Angela,
      Emily, Lilly, William, John, Josephine, Rose (my mother who came to
      America in the late 1920') and Gerard (who went to Australia in the
      early 1920's).