Re: [IrelandOldNews] Memorials to the Dead

  • E Macklin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi Rhonda:

      Absolutely, the sooner this massive archive is put into a data base the
      better. It represents the last frontier especially for those families that
      could afford a headstone from the 1800 to 1900 practically all of which were
      recorded and are just siting there in these beatiful old Journals, Someone,
      needs to be seriously prodded in the right direction!

      Eric Macklin
      Macklin Foundation