ancestors

  • "< patrick adams> "
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2004
      Hi, I am a new boy on this list, so please bare with me if I step out of line, which I hope I do not. My ancestorys came I think fromBallinacurra they were corn merchants and traded out of Bristol in 1820 when James Wheatley Adams married Harriet Warry on that date. The marriage did not show his parents names, but they came from Ireland.. My father was born at Donneybrook, Dublin. The corn bussiness kept going up to 1940 in London uk, then Hitler put a stop to it. Any imformation regarding my line of Adamses would be very helpful. May I wish everybody on the staff , and groups, a very happy new year. patrick.

    • E Macklin
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
        Good morning:
        Q: Where is Ballinacurra?
        Q: Do you have the migration date and the two Ports involved in their route
        to England?
        Appears to be a similar story for the Macklins

        Regards
        Eric Macklin