  • Carol V
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      Cathy wrote:

      Note: Richard Lane Joynt belongs to the Limerick branch of Joynts...said to
      be
      also my branch, but I have yet to find the connection. My line branched off
      become Roman Catholics.
      Cathy,

      I've been running into mixed messages about my Catholic and Protestants
      lines as well, especially the Scots that went to Canada. That was a
      beautiful article you posted.

      Carol

      Searching: Burke/Martin ... McCouchin/Nesbitt