PERSI

  • Carol VEIO/VIEAU
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
      http://www.acpl.lib.in.us/genealogy/04irish.pdf
      Good morning Susan,

      I just found this great source for research that offers instructions and
      suggestions. I printed out the pages for future use. I can access PERSI
      though the college in this town.

      The article gives Research Guides, Gazetteers & Maps, Passenger Lists &
      Emigration Records, Census & Census Substitutes, Vital Records, Wills,
      Family Names & Heraldry, Periodicals, Audio Cassettes, and Other Sources for
      IRELAND! This is good. I'm going to try PERSI today.

      Carol
    • Maureen Aievoli
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
        Are you Carol Burke originally from Queens NY, and with two sisters, Maureen & Kathleen?
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
          Hi Maureen,

          The answer to your question below is, "No." I've never been to New York.
          Carol

[...]

          Service.

        • Susan Patterson
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
            Go for it; I will be fascinated to hear if you find more about them !