Re: [IrelandOldNews] Alumni Dublinenses

  • Susan Patterson
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
      I misread your email and am sorry. Try Oxford though; his name might be John
      or Michael !
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
        http://www.acpl.lib.in.us/genealogy/04irish.pdf
        Good morning Susan,

        I just found this great source for research that offers instructions and
        suggestions. I printed out the pages for future use. I can access PERSI
        though the college in this town.

        The article gives Research Guides, Gazetteers & Maps, Passenger Lists &
        Emigration Records, Census & Census Substitutes, Vital Records, Wills,
        Family Names & Heraldry, Periodicals, Audio Cassettes, and Other Sources for
        IRELAND! This is good. I'm going to try PERSI today.

        Carol
      • Maureen Aievoli
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
          Are you Carol Burke originally from Queens NY, and with two sisters, Maureen & Kathleen?
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
            Hi Maureen,

            The answer to your question below is, "No." I've never been to New York.
            Carol

[...]

            Service.

          • Susan Patterson
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 22, 2004
              Go for it; I will be fascinated to hear if you find more about them !