Original entry and exam results!

  • Carol VEIO/VIEAU
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      Susan wrote:

      I believe that TCD has a lot of suff on the internet. Try google to
      find their web site. I visited the library several years ago . It was a
      fantastic experience: the staff were very helpful and found the original
      entry for my Actesons so I have their exam results too !!!!
      If you get the chance to go to Ireland one day remember that you have to
      contact the library before you leave home so that you can get a special
      reader's ticket which will enable you to get into the inner sanctum !

      Susan,

      I forgot to mention how fantastic it is that you were able to locate the
      "original entry ... and exam results." What type of information was
      included in the "original entry"? Did it give the residence address and the
      names of both parents? I'm trying to get into the "inner sanctum" without
      taking my hands off the keyboard. <G> I'm really excited about all the
      information I've received from this list today. Wow, and double, wow!

      Carol