!! Connaught Journal; Mar 11, 1824 "Notices"

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23 3:07 PM
      Galway, Thursday, March 11, 1824

      NOTICE
      We hereby give Notice that we have surrendered ourselves to Thomas
      Redington, of Ryehill, Esq. one of his Majesty's Justices of the Peace for the
      County of Galway and are now confined in the County Gaol of Galway for the
      alleged charge of the Murder of the late JOHN BURKE, of Tyaquin, Parish and
      Union of Athenry, and County of Galway, on the 17th of August last, and we
      further give Notice, that we intend to abide our trials at the ensuing Assizes
      of Galway, for the alleged charge of Murder of the aforesaid John Burke, wherein
      all persons concerned are requested to attend and prosecute if any they can.-
      Dated and given under our hands at the County Gaol of Galway, this 8th day of
      March, 1824.
      MARTIN THASSY.
      JOHN GREALY.
      To his Majesty's Attorney-General of Ireland and to all others whom it may
      concern.

      NOTICE
      WE hereby give Notice that we have surrendered ourselves to the High
      Sheriff of the County of Galway, and are confined in the body of the County Gaol
      for the alleged charge of the murder of the late EDMOND BERMINGHAM, of
      Springfield, in the Parish of Kiloran, Barony of Longford, and County of Galway,
      on the 7th of September last and we further give Notice, that we intend to abide
      our Trials at the ensuing Assizes of Galway, for the said alleged charge of
      Murder of the aforesaid Edmond Bermingham, wherein all Persons concerned are
      required to attend and Prosecute, if any they can- Dated and given under our
      hands at the Gaol of Galway, this 11th day of September, 1824.
      WILLIAM MANAHAN.
      JOHN COYNE.
      To his Majesty's Attorney-General of Ireland and to all others to whom it may
      concern.