!! Irish Catholic Chronicle; Nov 16, 1867

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      Irish Catholic Chronicle And People's News of the Week
      Dublin, Ireland
      Saturday, 16 November 1867

      BIRTHS
      November 11, at 41 Victoria Terrace, the wife of Mr. M.J. Leahy, of a son.
      November 2 at No. 3 Mount-street Crescent, the wife of Michael Joseph
      Barry, Esq., of a daughter.
      November 9, at 36 Eccles-street, the wife of P.J. Keenan, Esq., of a
      daughter.

      MARRIAGES
      November 12, in the Church of St. Laurence O'Toole, Robert Rogers, of
      Garristown, to Mary Teresa, daughter of the late Mr. Patrick Monks, of
      Sheriff-street, in this city.

      DEATHS
      November 10, at the residence of his father, 151 Pembroke-road, William
      Francis Camac, aged 27 years. R.I.P.
      November 12, at 34 Wexford-street, Mrs. Margaret Hendrick, relic of Martin
      Hendrick, deceased. R.I.P.-American papers please copy.
      At Bagnalstown Miss Mary Hayden, sister of the late Rev. James Hayden,
      P.P., of Kill and Lyons. Requiescat in pace.
      At the residence of her son, Rosevilla, Crumlin, Mrs. Mary Perry, aged 68
      years. R.I.P.
      November 9, Mrs. Mary Doyle of Newtownsberry. May she rest in peace.
      November 10, at his residence, George's-street, Limerick, Patrick Lynch,
      Esq., solicitor. R.I.P.