New Member Intro

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hello~

      My name is Carol and I'm in the beginning stages of a challenging
      search for my Irish ancestors in County Dublin. I don't have any
      articles to post at this time, but I will make a conscious effort to
      locate early articles from the college library or LDS.

      I've read through a few articles at this group site and found they
      are wonderful. Our ancestors are! wonderful. The one about the
      shipwreck and the people finding shelter in the haystack was very
      descriptive.

      Thank you for having me.

      Warm regards,

      ~Carol in California/USA

      Searching Bourke, Burk, Burke, & Martin, Martyn