Re: [IrelandOldNews] !! Ballina Chronicle; Jan 9, 1850 "The Army"

  • E Macklin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2004
      Quick question for you Cathy:

      Ever come across any articles dealing with travel from Ireland to the Port
      of Bristol? Turns out I have a fair number of Macklin family members who
      migrated to Bristol and south to participate in the building of the canal
      system in the Avon River Valley in Wiltshire and who were later settled as
      farmers.

      Eric Macklin