Web Manager

  • E Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Good morning everyone:

      I think we should all take a moment and thank all of our web hosts on the IRL-Irish Roots crew. Without them our efforts would be just that much more difficult, if not impossible. So keep up the good, excuse me, excellent work including those long suffering folks that post some rather excellent self help pages helping us sift through what's left of Irish documents [post 1922] and the re-assembling of new ones.
      With Ene-clann in the background along with Trinity College 2004-05 looks like some break through material is just around the corner. Many many thanks.

      Eric Macklin
      Trinity College
      University of Toronto