Re: [IrelandOldNews] Lisnaskea

  • Records
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      These are the Fermanagh newspapers held by the Brirish Library Newspaper
      Library in London - nothing specific for Lisnaskea but it was probably not
      large enough to have its own newspaper - though you don't mention any dates
      http://www.bl.uk/catalogues/newspapers/
      I don't research in this area but I doubt if any are on line, although you
      could try a Google search for a newspaper that was published in the dates
      you are interested in.

      I did read that lottery funding had been obtained to film or digitise some
      papers- the website is apparently down at the moment so I don't know if that
      is still ongoing.

      Rachel Dysart

      Search results
      Search for: fermanagh with sort by title

      Date ranges show the earliest and latest copies held, but this does
      not necessarily mean that we hold all intervening copies. Click on the title
      for its full details.

      Results 1 - 20 of 20

      ----
      Argus, Monaghan, Armagh, Cavan, Fermanagh, Louth, Meath & Tyrone
      Advertiser (The)

      Monaghan; Co. Monaghan; Ireland
      1875-1881
      Enniskillen Advertiser, and North-Western Counties Gazette

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1864-1876
      Enniskillen Chronicle and Erne Packet

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1813-1849
      Enniskillen Gazette and Commercial Advertiser (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1854-1854
      Enniskillen Press and Northern Advertiser (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1907-1907
      Enniskillen Sentinel (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1877-1877
      Enniskillen Watchman, and Northern Advertiser (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1848-1848
      Enniskillener; or, Fermanagh Constitution (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1830-1840
      Fermanagh Herald, etc. (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1903 to date
      Fermanagh Mail, and Enniskillen Chronicle (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1849-1893
      Fermanagh News

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1970 to date
      Fermanagh News and Ennniskillen Press

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1907-1920
      Fermanagh News and West Ulster Observer

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1968-1970
      Fermanagh News, and Cavan, Leitrim, Monaghan & South Tyrone Advertiser
      (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1896-1907
      Fermanagh Sentinel, and North-West Advertiser (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1854-1855
      Fermanagh Times (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1880-1949
      Impartial Reporter, etc. (The)

      Enniskillen; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1825 to date
      Newtownbutler Herald (The)

      Newtownbutler; Co. Fermanagh; Ireland
      1897-1897
      People's Advocate and Monaghan, Fermanagh, and Tyrone News (The)

      Monaghan; Co. Monaghan; Ireland
      1876-1906
      Weekly Chronicle, Monaghan, Cavan, and Fermanagh Advertiser (The)

      Clones; Co. Monaghan; Ireland
      1883-1883