Re: [IRL-TOMB-INS] CANTWELLS RELEASE DATE ( SORRY BUT CROSS POSTED)

  • E Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      Good morning Cara and Brian.
      Looks like it will take years to get a searchable data base on JMD's for
      Ireland. I already have copies of the JMD jackets and had it multigraphed as
      wall paper. A searchable data base is what is required for any serious
      genealogist so we know which CD to buy rather than using the ubiquitous shot
      gun method.JMD's will have to follow the same cycle as the Griffiths
      Valuation volumes.
      Regards
      Eric Macklin
      Trinity College