!! Connaught Journal; June 28, 1824 "Galway Items"

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 3:25 PM
      Galway, Thursday, June 28, 1824

      EXCHEQUER
      Edward Eyre Maunsell, Gen-} Pursuant to the
      tleman, Attorney, } Decree of his Ma-
      Plaintiff. } jesty's Court of
      Thomas Patrick Joyce, }Exchequer in Ire-
      Defendant }land, made in this
      _____________________ }cause bearing date
      the 2d day of June, 1824 - I hereby require all persons having Charges and
      Incumbrances affecting the Lands and Premises in the pleadings in this Case
      mentioned, prior to the 22d day of December, 1819, being the date of the
      Plaintiff's Mortgage, to come in before me at my Chambers, on the Inns-quay,
      Dublin, on or before the 19th day of July next, and prove their respective
      demands otherwise they will be precluded all benefit arising from said Decree.-
      Dated this 16th day of June, 1824.
      June 24-- A.R. BLAKE

      ############

      NOTICE
      I HEREBY CAUTION THE PUBLIC not to give Credit to any of my Ship's Company,
      as I will not be accountable for any Debts they may contract.
      Given on board the Swedish Brig Thelis, Galway Dock, 28th June, 1824.
      PETER RUBARTH.

      TO BE LET
      For such term as may be agreed upon,
      THE FARM OF CASTLEBIN,
      CONTAINING 59 acres and also the Farm of GORTLEMON, containing 43 acres.-
      Those Lands are part of the Estate of Rev. FREDERICK E. TRENCH and are situate
      within 7 miles of Loughrea and 9 of Ballinasloe.
      Proposals in writing, post-paid, to be made to the Rev. J.E. Trench,
      Killistown Glebe, Carlow, or to J.J. Bricknell, Esq., Loughrea.
      June 24, 1824.