Admin message-don't open attachments from this list

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2003
      There seems to be a rash of viruses going around the internet today.
      Do not open any attachments that look like they are from the Ireland Old News
      list!
    • Mick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2003
        Hi Cathy, I have had several over the last few days, thankfully my virus
        protection is up to date and is upgraded every 24 hours, thanks for letting
        us know, regards Mick McAllister