Important News for IrelandOldNews Members

  • afheze160
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2004
      I was really far into debt.
      Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      Untill I found this place.
      http://helpedout.place.cc
      If you are in debt they can help you out.
      Check them out today I did.
    • darcy5
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2004
        I think there is some mistake?
        Nicola
        > I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
        > Untill I found this place.
        > http://helpedout.place.cc
        > If you are in debt they can help you out.
        > Check them out today I did.
        > This email was sent because you joined our group.
        > If you do not wish to recieve any emails, unsubscribe.

      • Sue Long
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2004
          this is spam, this person should be removed from the list instantly.

          To: IrelandOldNews@yahoogroups.com
          From: "afheze160" <afheze160@...>
          Date sent: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 04:29:19 -0000
          Send reply to: IrelandOldNews@yahoogroups.com

          I was really far into debt.
          Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
          I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
          Untill I found this place.
          http://helpedout.place.cc
          If you are in debt they can help you out.
          Check them out today I did.
          by sending a mail here IrelandOldNews-
          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com