Irish History DVD Project Group Formed

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2004
      Please forgive if I have double posted..:)
      PRESS RELEASE
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      March 22, 2004
      For More Information, Contact:

      Sean McNulty Media Representative
      Irish History DVD Project
      C/O FMG
      118 S. Main Street
      Enterprise, Al. 36330
      (334) 347-0017
      Email: SeanMc4132@...
      http://www.irishhistorydvd.org

      Irish History DVD Project Group Formed
      An American based Irish Education Group has been formed to develop a
      comprehensive ten DVD (20 hours) series on Irish History from ancient
      times through today.
      An Organization Domain has been set up and we are in the process of
      setting up for tax exempt non profit status in the near future.
      Updates will be available on our website.
      Website: http://www.irishhistorydvd.org
      We are seeking Individual, Organization and Corporate sponsors for
      our project.
      All those interested in participating in our project should make
      contact with us. (see contact information above) Web Links will be
      gladly exchanged with online Irish groups.