Re: [IrelandOldNews] !! Ballina Chronicle; Nov 28, 1849 "Pauper Emigration"

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      Susan,

      Thanks for your tip and you are probably correct about it supposed to be Merri
      Creek. I am totally unfamiliar with geography of the area over yonder (or is it
      down yonder).
      I am transcribing from original source (I buy the microfilm myself) and reviewed
      the article again since the print is very small and my eyes are very old (well,
      not that old) and - it does say Meni Creek in all instances.
      And glad you enjoy the articles.
      Me too!
      Cathy