YAHOO

  • Rebsl22@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2004
      How does this Yahoo business work? "Non text portion removed". What does
      that mean? Nothing is left.

    • Mick
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2004
        Rebsl22@... wrote:
        How does this Yahoo business work? "Non text portion removed". What does
        that mean? Nothing is left.

        ** It means that someone on the list may have appeared to have a virus worm that has infected their address book and sent emails out with them and the sender to all that have subscribed to this List. I have had several of these over the past few weeks and quite frankly getting a bit cheeded off with it, but in this day and age of computer muppets <grin> I think it is something we have to put up with. As long as you Anti Virus Program is up to date, which it appears to be with the beginning of your message - about non text portion removed - I don't think you have anything to worry about, as the viral portion of the message has been deleted. Hope this helps you, I don't think this is a reflection on Cathy's reports, and I wish her all the best and hopes she carries on with the reports, they are a fascinating reflection to the past.

        Regards Mick McAllister