disregard previous messages...as spam from who knows where...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      I have no idea what/who is sending all the latest spam to the IrelandOldNews
      list, but I just got home from work and noticed the mess of them. I just changed
      things so only members of IrelandOldNews group can post so that should stop all
      the nonsense.

      "Spam Guard" was turned on, but those latest messages must not have been
      recognized as spam...

      What's the world coming to? Sheesh...
      Cathy