!! Connaught Journal; March 4, 1824

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      Galway, Thursday, March 4, 1824

      NOTICE.
      I HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that I have surrendered myself to the High Sheriff of
      the County of Galway, and am now confined in the body of the Co. Gaol of Galway,
      for the alleged charge of the Murder of the late PATRICK HARA, of Lisaniska,
      Parish of Killimor, Barony of Longford, and County of Galway, on the 10th day of
      NOVEMBER last, and I further give Notice that I intend to Abide my Trail at the
      ensuing Assizes of Galway for the alleged charge of Murder of the aforesaid
      Patrick Hara, wherein all persons concerned are requested to attend and
      prosecute if any they can-Dated and given under my hand at the County Gaol of
      Galway, this 4th day of March, 1824.
      THOMAS DUFFY.
      To his Majesty's Attorney-General of Ireland.

      DIED
      On Wednesday last, at Curry, in the County of Galway, Mrs. Nolan, wife of
      Gregory Nolan, Esq.-a lady whose amiable manners and unostentatious charity have
      rendered her death a matter of deep regret to her numerous friends and
      acquaintances.