spare BMD notices

  • fionnghalnicphadraig
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      hi folks, i came on these while searching for some of my own. Hope they're of help to someone out there.

      le durachd

      Fionnghal

      Deaths:
      The Scotsman Wed 23rd Jly 1828, pg.8
      McEWEN: At Belfast, on 15th inst., the Rev W.D.H. McEWAN, minister of the 2nd Presbyterian Congregation of Belfast, Lecturer on Elocution in the Institution, &c.

      Births:
      The Scotsman Wed 27 Feb 1828, pg.8
      McGREGOR: At the royal Barracks, Cork, on the 15th inst., the Lady of Lieut. Col., McGREGOR, of a son.

      The Scotsman Wed 20 June 1827, pg.8
      CHILDERS: at Cold Blow House, nr Dublin, on 4th inst., the Lady of Captain W CHILDERS, 42d Royal Highlanders, of a dau.

      Marriages:
      The Scotsman Sat 28 Jly 1827, pg.7
      GRAEME=RIDGEWAY: At Longford, on 9th inst., by the Rev GEORGE CRAWFORD, Capt. LAURENCE GRAEME, 91st foot, s of Col. GEORGE GRAEME of Inchbrakie, Perthshire, to ELIZABETH FRANCES, you'st dau of the late JOSEPH RIDGEWAY, esq., of Ballindery, Co Meath.