some ANTRIM BMDs 1830-40s

  • fionnghalnicphadraig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2010
      oops! included a Roxburghshire marriage in the last post by mistake, this is the correct one. my apologies! :-/

      The Scotsman - Saturday, 9th October 1847, page 3
      ADAMS=OGILVIE At 22 London st., EDINBURGH, on 7th inst., by Rev THOMAS GUTHRIE, the Rev DAVID ADAMS, Aboghill, Co ANTRIM, to ALEXANDRIA, dau of the late ALEXANDER OGILVIE, esq., GLASGOW