Re: [IRL-MAYO] Ballina Chronicle; Oct 2, 1850; Meeting of Guardians

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 3:39 PM
      From: "conaught2" <conaught2@...>

      Hi Cathy,

      Thank you for continuing to provide interesting bits of history. Is the Mr.
      Joynt mentioned in the article your relative?
      No, not my relative but from a large Mayo branch of the Joynts (as opposed
      to the large Limerick branch of the Joynts). They were CI and mine were RC.
      I do, however, research anyone of the JOINT / JOYNT persuasion.
      See some research at http://www.celticcousins.net/joynt/index.htm

      Cathy