Re: [IrelandOldNews] Re: Christina Dunne nee Union

  • Loretta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2007
      By the way ...I just happened to think as I saw your email sailing off into the unknown...You mentioned Dunne. My Mother writes to someone by the name of Dunne. Is your Dunne any relationship to any Roneys, Connaghan, (et al) or Gunson?

      Loretta Brown
      West Palm Beach, FL
      From: "daniellewestbury" <daniellewestbury@...>
      Date: 2007/07/10 Tue AM 10:59:40 EST
      To: IrelandOldNews@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [IrelandOldNews] Re: Christina Dunne nee Union

      Hi Loretta,

      Sorry i didn't get back yto you before now, but due to living in new
      apartments, the services go down all the time and i have been offline
      for a while!!

      I did goolge it and have plenty of info about the group. I have also
      found out what paper she was in, but have yet to go to the archives to
      look at the paper.

      But thank you for posting me a reply! :)

      Danielle :)

      --- In IrelandOldNews@yahoogroups.com, "Loretta Brown" <LBrown2607@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Danielle,
      >
      > Have you attempted to Google "Cuman na nBan?" There is a great deal of
      information on there. I had no idea waht Cuman na nBan was, (I
      apologize) but through Google, I do now. Lots of information, there.