!! Connaught Journal; Nov 29, 1824; Galway Items

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2006
      Galway, Monday, November 29, 1824
      CAUTION

      I HEREBY Caution the Tenantry of my Husband, the late John Morris, of
      Tuam, and all other persons indebted to him, not to pay money to any person
      on my account whatever until it is ascertained who is legally authorized to
      receive same; and I hereby further caution the Tenants not to give
      possession to any person endeavouring (by clandestine means) to possess
      himself of his said property.- Given under my hand at Kilroe, this 29th
      November, 1824.
      SARAH MORRIS.

      WINTERAGE
      TO BE LET
      Until the 15th of April next, on the Lands of
      MOVILLA,

      ABOUT ONE THOUSAND ACRES of GRASS. These Lands are well sheltered and
      divided by Stone Walls 6 and 7 feet high. They are known to possess a
      superior quality for keeping and increasing condition of SHEEP in Winter. It
      will be Set in Divisions of 30, 50 and 100 Acre Parks, so as to accommodate.
      Proposals (if in writing, post paid) to Wm. Burke, Esq. Ballydugan,
      Loughrea; and Pat. O'Conner, Esq., Newgarden, Tuam.
      November 25, 1824.

    • Twohig
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2006
        Unsubscribe!!!!