New to group

  • Nathalie Manakers-Lynch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      Hello to all,

      I am new to the group. My name is Nathalie and I am living in
      Belgium. I am interested in history in general, even if I am
      belgian, I am married 10 years nearly to an irish guy and so far,
      very interested in genealogy.

      I am trying to find someone who would be kind enough to share the
      issue of these old papers .....a scan/copy will do.

      The Irish Times 22 Jan 1933 and 2 July 1937.

      Cork Examiner April 17, 1957

      Evening Echo Sept 12, 1991 and Sept 09,1988

      The Carrigdhoun weekly July 27, 1995.

      Thanking you in advance for your kindness,

      All the best,
      Nathalie Lynch