Limerick Leader, 29 Nov 1902, Marriages and Deaths

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2006
      Limerick Leader, 29 Nov 1902

      Marriages.

      Caddan and Murphy - On the 26th instant, by Very Rev. Dean Flanagan,
      Adare, James Caddan, R.I., to Katherine Mary, fifth eldest daughter of
      Mr. Robert Murphy, Tough, County Limerick.

      Young and Sheean - On November 22nd, at St. Luke's Church Cork by Rev
      Canon Galway, LLD., John Henry, third son of Samuel Young, Glenoabeen,
      Co. Limerick, to Eva Frances, eldest daughter of Franis Sheean,
      Magnolia Terrace.

      Deaths.

      Alcock - November 22, at Innishannon, County Cork, Alexander Mann
      Alcock, I.R.C.P. and S.I. Funeral left for Killowen this (Saturday)
      morning at 10:30.

      Hartigan - On yesterday, at 1 Waterloo Place, Dublin, Jane, widow of
      the late Michael Hartigan, of 46 George street, Limerick. Funeral on
      Monday at 1.30pm from Terminus to Mount Saint Laurence Cemetery.

      Lloyd - Nov, 28, at Lower Baggots street, Dublin, Evelyn Forteacue
      Lloyd, J.P. of Cranagh Castle, Templemore late Captain Cheshire
      Regiment. aged 52 years. Funeral will leave Cranagh on Tuesday morning
      at 11 o'clock for Templemore.

      In Memoriam

      Clery - Second Anniversary - In affectionate memory of Isabella
      Josephine, youngest daughter of the late Robert Cleary and Isabella
      Clery, who died of Infantile cholera, November 30, 1900, at Glebe,
      Athlacca, Co. Limerick, aged 7 months, in Jesus.

      Sharon Clancy
      Limericks life
      http://www.limerickslife.com