IFN on hiatus

  • Jim Galasyn
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2005
      I've been totally mowed down by this virus from hell. Hopefully, I'll be back on my feet in a few days.
    • Jim Galasyn
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 22, 2005
        Hey all, my mom's in the hospital following a car accident. She's okay, but they're keeping her for observation, so I'll be attending to that for a few days.

        Jim
      • Jim Galasyn
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
          IFN will be on hiatus until Tuesday, September 6th.
        • Jim Galasyn
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 26, 2005
            Iraq Front News will be on hiatus from Thursday, October 27th to Monday, October 31st.

            In the meantime, please check out Today in Iraq (http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/) for daily news from the front.

          • Jim Galasyn
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 13, 2006

              I’m traveling for the next week. In the meantime, check out http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/ for detailed daily news from the quagmire.

              Jim

            • Jim Galasyn
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 12, 2006

                Iraq Front News will be on vacation 9/12 – 9/22, trying to forget, for a few days, the ongoing catastrophe.

                Be sure to check out http://dailywarnews.blogspot.com/ for your daily dose of doom.

                Jim

              • Jim Galasyn
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 9, 2008