Re: Warning - VIRUSES!!!!

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2002
      This virus came from Danny Sheehan's and Carol Rosinberg's UFO Disclosure Project branch of Fifth Column Propaganda Web in their latest list mailing a few days ago. Also the SnowWhite and the Seven Dwarves virus from Lord Ha Ha is being sent around.

      If you are Mac or Linux no problem.

      If your antivirus software is up to date it is not serious PROVIDED that you have checked preference box to delete infected email.
      If not you are screwed. My Norton anti-virus is up to date and is set to catch email virus. I will check later to see if it's in my system. Never open attachements you are not expecting.

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman