[ira-einhorn] Ira Einhorn Interview

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12 12:52 AM
      From: Jack Sarfatti <sarfatti@...>
      Subject: Re:Ira Einhorn Interview
      Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 6:05 PM

      MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD

      OK, I add my comments for the official record. May Justice prevail!

      Ira Einhorn wrote:

      > Jack,
      > Part I of my EXCLUDED MIDDLE INTERVIEW which is the cover story -
      > you are of course mentioned.
      > Circulate it, please.
      > Ira
      >
      > A CONVERSATION WITH 886114
      >
      > Q: Isn't it your position that Holly Maddux's body was planted in your
      > Philadelphia apartment? If so, then do you have any idea who would have
      > been trying to set you up? You have stated that the CIA had information
      > that could have potentially cleared you. What exactly is this evidence,
      > and do you think that you were set up because of the controversial
      > research you were involved in prior to Holly's murder?
      >
      > A: I did not kill Holly Maddux, and am still not sure who did, though I
      > am involved in on-going research on the matter that will eventually be
      > a large book. I knew intuitively, the summer before Holly disappeared,
      > that something was going to happen. I told a couple of friends about my
      > apprehensions. One of them, an internationally known scholar, Stafford
      > Beer, has put our conversation about the matter on record.
      >
      > I was actively researching and linking together a number of areas:
      > UFOs, PK, psychotronic weapons, mind control, free energy devices, and
      > Nicolai Tesla, among others. This information was going to scores of
      > significant people in 26 countries, on both sides of the Iron Curtain
      > on a weekly basis. I was operating under the protection of the world's
      > largest corporation [AT&T.] I had the ear of lots of important people.
      >
      > These areas of research are still controversial today. If I had
      > remained in place the issues connected with these areas of research
      > would have moved into large public notice years ago, as I seem to have
      > a talent of putting people together in such a way that results arise
      > from the interactions I set up.

      [Jack Sarfatti]

      Yes, I support Ira on this. I think my situation at Esalen and est had
      something
      to do Holly's murder. There was a concerted effort to derail me in 1977 at
      the
      same time Holly was murdered. Had Ira Einhorn not been framed at that time
      for
      Holly's murder, my connection with the Power Elite would have been much
      tighter
      much sooner because Ira was championing me and my ideas. Certain powerful
      groups
      did not want that to happen. Stop Einhorn and you also stop Sarfatti the
      reasoning
      might have gone. The vicious efforts to defame me continue to this day. For
      details go to
      http://www.qedcorp.com/sioo.html
      http://www.qedcorp.com/psiwars.html
      http://www.qedcorp.com/book/psi/hitweapon.html
      This latter URL done in 1978 for Pacifica Radio by Stephen Hill of "Hearts
      of
      Space" was written by me a full year BEFORE I had any idea Holly was missing
      and
      that Ira may have had anything to do with it.
      The film "The Cradle Will Rock" though fiction is based on real events which
      may
      be relevant.

      > [Ira Einhorn]
      >
      > Holly Maddux was seen alive by three bank employees, 6 months after her
      > supposed death. To keep that information away from us, the woman in
      > charge of my case used a Xerox machine to shorten the pages, thus
      > removing the page numbers and allowing her to remove the information
      > due to us under normal discovery procedures that precede any trial. My
      > lawyer smelt a rat and uncovered the ruse, but we had to go to court to
      > get the missing pages.
      >
      > When we received the first autopsy report-after much screaming and
      > yelling-it became apparent to my lawyer that my contention of innocence
      > was now based upon more solid ground, as it became obvious that the
      > body had been moved into my apartment. Incidentally, a window in my
      > apartment had been tampered with the night before my arrest; a
      > tampering that was noticed by a friend, not me.
      >
      > The forensic report just did not support the contention that the DA was
      > making about my having murdered Holly in that apartment. No blood at
      > all was ever found in the very small apartment, and the body had been
      > struck about the head many times. There should have been blood
      > everywhere. There was no blood at all, not even on the corpse.
      >
      > The FBI did the first forensic report. Normally there is only one, but
      > it didn't get the results the DA wanted, so at great expense the DA went
      > the lab
      > involved in the O. J. Simpson case. They again came up with the same
      results:
      > no blood, no human protein..
      > So adding a twist to the choices in a Chinese restaurant, they went to
      > column C and went back to the man they had skipped over twice-his
      > results were inconsequential, so they stopped there.
      >
      > Since I surfaced, I have learned some other facts: the Director of the
      > Life Sciences Division of the CIA looked at the autopsy report (he is
      > an expert in the area) and came to the same conclusion as we did: the
      > body was moved into the apartment after Holly was killed. At the time
      > of my arrest, there were seven strange deaths that he was
      > investigating. This from a friend to whom he spoke at the time.

      [Jack Sarfatti]

      Yes, that is true. I was already aware of a weird pattern of strange deaths
      in our
      group starting with the murder of Robert Anton Wilson's daughter Luna. I
      felt I
      was in the movie "Ten Little Indians". My intuitive list of suspicious
      deaths
      surrounding our groups investigations into the weird world of the
      paranormal, UFOs
      and covert Cold War Psy Ops include:

      1. Luna Wilson
      2. Holly Maddux
      3. Marcia Moore
      4. Itzak Bentov
      5. Nelson Rockefeller
      6. Jean Reisser Nadal
      7. Francois Truffaut
      8. Wilbur Franklin
      9. Heinz Pagels
      10. George Koopman
      11. Harold Chipman
      12. Andrija Puharich

      There may be others I have forgotten? Again I cannot prove anything. This is
      only
      my strong intuition.

      > [Ira Einhorn]
      >
      > One of the FBI pathology experts involved in the case told my lawyer
      > privately that he had no doubt that the body was moved into the
      > apartment after Holly was killed.
      >
      > I have been judged and convicted on hearsay and testimony tailored to
      > fit the accusations during the now two IN ABSENTIA trials. The last
      > being a civil suit whose award was a staggering $907,000,000-almost a
      > billion dollars. After the trial ended, the judge allowed the jury to
      > embrace the Maddux family. The chief judge of the court system that is
      > in charge of my case made a public comment about the amount of the
      > award reflecting my guilt.

      [Jack Sarfatti]

      This is "The Lynching of Ira Einhorn by Occult Nazis of The New Reich" IMHO.
      Nick
      Herbert has recently circulated (about a year ago) evidence for this in a
      text
      someone sent him in which Jews are attacked in general and Ira Einhorn is
      explicitly described as the "greasy ugly Jew". The framing of The Jew, Ira
      Einhorn, for the murder of the Aryan Blonde woman is in the classical style
      of
      Nazi Propaganda.

> [...]
      > for each other and the health of a planetary environment based upon
      > empathy and compassion rather than consumption.
      >
      > Q: This isn't the first time you been involved in UFO research-in one
      > form or another. Could you talk about your past involvement with
      > Puharich and Geller regarding UFO's, ET's and the paranormal, as well
      > as your own personal first hand experiences in these areas?
      >
      > A: Anyone seriously interested in UFOs should read Timothy Good's
      > <italic>Above Top Secret</italic>.. If that does not convince you that
      > the phenomenon is real, you will never be convinced by evidence, as his
      > research is scrupulous and based upon a world wide survey.
      >
      > My experiences run the entire gamut of the UFO experience from
      > sightings to inferred close encounters of the fourth kind and are not
      > limited to the period in my life that I spent in deep mind lock with
      > Andrija Puharich. Our concerns were different in many instances, but
      > the present tendency to literally shit all over a man who devoted most
      > of his life, energy and money to attempting to bring PSI research into
      > the arena of science is part and parcel of the present negativity, back
      > biting, begrudging and disinformation that I will resist with all my
      > energy.
      >
      > Andrija pioneered physics and consciousness research which is now all
      > the rage. He did this in the 50's and his work in this field can be
      > seen best <italic>in Beyond Telepathy</italic>, which I introduced and
      > had republished by my editor at Doubleday/Dutton, Bill Whitehead. The
      > interaction around that book which Bill, Andrija and I celebrated with
      > an outdoor Central Park luncheon was described by Bill to me as
      > listening to two Martians talk. That celebratory luncheon began a deep
      > interaction that lasted for a decade.
      >
      > Uri was the psychic that Andrija had always dreamed about: one who
      > could go into a lab and reproduce measurable effects upon demand. When
      > he encountered Uri, he dropped all his complex present work (artificial
      > heart, micro miniature hearing devices, etc.) and concentrated upon
      > Uri.
      >
      > It would take a book to describe what went on in those years, though I
      > continued with all my other activities and added many more. What I saw
      > in those years-in terms of UFOs-runs the full gamut of experience and
      > reaches over into strange animals (see Keel's work, for example) and a
      > range of PK and time reversal effects, among others, that has yet to be
      > recognized or even nibbled at theoretically. Only Dean Radin, in an
      > interview given to this magazine, begins to touch upon what lies ahead
      > for us. The region opened up by those years is vast. To most scientists
      > it was a Pandora's box that they fearfully slammed shut. That slamming
      > shut is a loss for us all, as is the present secrecy around the UFO
      > material that is allegedly being withheld from the world public, by
      > forces who are pretending to protect us, but who are actually

      [Jack Sarfatti]

      "Signal-nonlocality", in my "post-quantum" extension of David Bohm's
      "ontological
      interpretation of quantum theory" that grew out of his discussions with
      Einstein,
      is the proper paradigm to understand what good honest scientists like Ben
      Libet,
      Dean Radin, and Dick Bierman have reported from their laboratories. It also
      gives
      a qualitative understanding of the CIA/DIA remote-viewing field operations
      initiated by Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ at SRI in the early 70's when I
      first
      met them under strange, very strange, circumstances. The book "The Star Gate
      Conspiracy" by Picknett and Prince (Little-Brown, London, 1999) has an
      accurate
      short synopsis of my real life adventures back then. This should not be
      misconstrued that I support their particular spin on what these weird
      synchronicities really mean. However, I will say, that in my judgement, an
      advanced technology of time travel to the past exists and explains what is
      happening to the world. My main effort today is to reverse engineer this
      time
      travel technology in which consciousness as a physical phenomenon plays a
      key
      role. Some of my ideas on this are presented on Ultra-Science "Time Travel"
      on the
      Discovery-Learning Channel of Liberty-Media Corporation/ATT where I am
      featured
      with David Deutsch of Oxford, the second "inventor" (after Richard Feynman)
      of the
      quantum computer and the man who made time travel to the past a respectable
      subject in the Physical Review. Michael Crichton's new novel "Timeline" is
      derivative of this.

      --
      "But the real glory of science is that we can find a way of thinking such
      that the