Latest idiotic flying saucer pseudoscience!

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      Everything below is worthless Cargo Cult pseudoscientific not even wrong garbage!
      This is the sort of idiocy that gives real work on the physics of UFOs a bad name.
      It shows how most people are incredibly stupid in this area!
      I am completely disgusted by what I see below.
      It's almost as bad as Victor's plan to use David Hudson's Occult Nazi SS derived Ormus "white powder" to power space ships.

      BTW 99.9% FREE final version of my book, exposing all this nonsense is now online

      http://stardrive.org/Jack/Book.pdf

      190 pages in 8x11, complete index

      soon will be available, both hard and soft cover, from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders Books etc.

      warning the above file is 9 megabytes and is in secure pdf i.e. you can download it, read it off the screen, but it will not print hard copy. You need to buy the book.

      You need FREE Adobe Acrobat version 5 reader to see this file properly.

      http://www.adobe.com

      Just like we are driving out al Qaeda we must drive out the toxic cosmologists that "weaken American Science" (Ed Teller) and defraud investors with obvious "vapor ware" that has no chance of working as advertised because it's completely idiotic.

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman