Re: Stephen Schwartz on NBC Date Line lambasts Saudi Royals!

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001
      http://www.msnbc.com/m/v/video_news.asp

      is the website to see Schwartz in action on prime time TV his segment is Roots of Rage Part III "The Saudis"

      You need the free MSNBC Media Player (Mac & Windows)

      I have DSL  & 500 MHz Pentium III ~ 400 megs RDRAM Intel VC820 133 MHZ bus that works well in real time on small screen the Media Player auto launches.

      Jack Sarfatti wrote:

      Schwartz's performance last night on NBC Date Line was excellent. He and that New York Times reporter were in complete agreement of the reality on US-Saudi relations. The Saudi Royals have backed themselves into a corner paying off the Wahabi Mafia, "fleecing America while attempting to destroy it".

      The program is "Roots of Rage", video clips are at http://www.msnbc.com/news/DATELINE_front.asp?cp1=1&ta=y

      D G wrote:

      Schwartz was unable to completely supress a smile, when the Dateline
      reporter used the 'house that Jack built' analogy when discussing U.S.
      policy re the Saudis.
      Schwartz is THE MAN OF THE HOUR!

      Jack Sarfatti and Stephen Schwartz

      MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman