suspicious deaths linked to Einhorn "framed" thesis?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      recent exchanges of emails among some who have known Ira Einhorn for a long
      time, including Dr. Jack Sarfatti http://www.stardrive.org regarding
      suspicious deaths possibly related to Holly Maddux's murder as part of a
      lager intel campaign to suppress controversial information sensitive to
      (whose?) "national security" of one government or another. For posting to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ira-einhorn

      From: "Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: "Eldon Byrd"
      Cc: "Jeffrey Mishlove" , et al
      Subject: Re: New Age Murder Mysteries--Rogo--reply
      Date: Saturday, December 01, 2001 7:09 PM

      Eldon Byrd wrote:

      > In a rare 'reply all', let me add: the list could go on and on--Puharich,
      > Wilbur Franklin,

      Yes, I meant to add Wilbur? How many do we have?

      > Carl Schleicker,

      Did not know Schleicker - what's his story?

      > Pat Price,

      Yes, Harold Chipman and Pat Price were very close friends and were involved
      in several operations together according to Chip. How did Price die? What
      year? Chip I think died around 87? He told Torre I think that he thought he
      was being murdered (slow method of KGB using radioactive source to induce
      bone cancer - similar to Nadal's death - Nadal was healthy and young a year
      or two before his sudden cancer.

      > Chris Bird, etc.
      > I am familiar with the Bentov story, and how the above died. The Bentov
      > story is the most interesting and seems to have nothing to do with
      > conspiracy.

      I thought it was a plane crash to Chicago with one of the Water Gate
      Plumber's wives on it - a precog to FAA 3 days before crash is an
      uncorroborated story I heard at the time ~ more than 20 years ago?

      > Puharich, Price, and Bird all died of natural causes. Carl was
      > probably murdered by a business associate. Wilbur's death will always
      > remain a mystery (he was probalby killed by the same technology that
      killed
      > the former editor of the Washington Post).

      What was that? Electrically burned feet I recall for Franklin?

      > However, a former high ranking
      > CIA Division Head keeps a file on mysterious deaths of those involved in
      > 'the far side', and it contains more names than in my list and the one
      below
      > combined. Hmmm...........?
      > Eldon Byrd

      Yeah, one he foresaw and wrote in detail at end of his book "The Cosmic
      Code" after bashing me for saying precognition was a real phenomenon - ask
      Gladstone. Also Pagels sheltered Ira Einhorn and was very close to him and
      Nick Herbert - sez Ira.

> [...]
      > > >
      > > >Did you know Harold Chipman?
      > > >
      > > >I agree that most likely not ALL on the list are directly connected by
      > > >common cause, but I suspect some are.
      > >
      > > OK.
      > >
      > > Jeffrey

      > > > study of Ted Owens. In fact, back in 1979 Scott wrote the first draft
      > of
      > > > the book that was published last year as THE PK MAN.

      > > > name is Rogow. Both families trace their origins back to the Polish
      > > > Rogowsky clan.

      > > > convict Rogo's murderer. I believe that Alan Vaughan was among them,
      > and
      > > > contributed to the case by specifying many details including those
      > > > relating to the location of fingerprints in Rogo's house. The psychic
      > > > contribution to the police has been written up in a book called Hidden
      > > > Files by Sue Kovach (Chicago, Contemporary Books, 1997, pp. 46-52.

      > > > earlier, are related to be without any substance.

      > > > Rogo, who wrote the book PHONE CALLS FROM THE DEAD and other articles
      on
      > > > non-local anomaly, was violently murdered in his home in Los Angeles
      in
      > > > 1991 or 1992. I would have to dig back through my files to find the
      > exact
      > > > year.I think it was 1991.
      > > > The killer was convicted and is still in prison. All accounts of the
      > > > scene as "gay pickup" rage come from the killer.:-) Would you trust a
      > man
      > > > who killed someone and busted up his house to "tell the truth" on
      motive
      > > > and situatioin? I think it may have been a hired hit or
      cultist-prompted
      > > > murder.
      > > > times phoned me--before email was prevalent--to ask questions on
      spirit
      > > > phenomena, beginning in 1976 when I had just separated from my violent
      > > > domestic situation and was living near my Magik (sic) Mirror
      > > > store/happening in Salem,Mass. So he was well aware of my non-local
      info
      > > > capacities as was Brenden O'Reagan. I assume Rogo knew Brenden. I know
      > > > from Jerry Clark that Scott Rogo was gay. Jerry has an interest in gay
      > > > rights and once regaled me with an account of homophobia in Castro's
      > > > Cuba. I do not think Jerry is gay himself.He has an interest in human
      > > > rights issues and sheltered Ed Sanders at one point when Sanders was
      > > > hiding after been threatened on account of his book THE FAMILY about
      > > > Charles Manson..

      > ********************

      > > > probe on Rogo's murder

      > > > Clark found it to be of interest. This was before a killer was
      > > > appreheanded. On that tape, which is in my files also, I relate my
      > > > impression that Rogo's death had something to do with a site in the
      > > > desert of Mexican or quaisi-Mex construction AND with his research
      into
      > > > ufo lore. Other details. I have verified from researchers here that
      Rogo

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman

      From: "Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: "Paola Harris" <paolaharris@...>
      Subject: Re: New Age Murder Mysteries
      Date: Sunday, December 02, 2001 9:10 AM

      Paola Harris wrote:

      > Hello Jack
      >
      > The following is interesting. I always believed Pulharich's and Truffaut's
      > deaths were illnesses. Can you tell me what was mysterious about them?
      > Thanks Paola Harris Rome

      Truffaut was working closely with Jean Reisser Nadal on investigating a New
      Age Cult plan to murder Nelson Rockefeller. I suspect they were doing this
      for the French version of CIA whose coverwas French National Radio. Nadal's
      death was almost certainly a murder - radioactive poisoning since Jean sent
      me a pre-arranged signal on his death bed since we anticipated he was
      running a great risk of assassination himself. Truffaut died not long after.
      Neither were very old. Nadal was a vigorous young man when I met him during
      Esalen period. Chipman's death was similar to Nadal's and Chipman told me he
      thought he had been poisoned (radioactivity) as payback from KGB for his
      attack on Soviet bioterror lab in Urals when he was Chief of Station CIA I
      think in Munich. Thousands of Russians died in that attack - not
      intentionally. Chupman also used remote viewers and was a key player in CIA
      Tibetan operations, and MK Ultra as well as SRI RV (without Puthoff's
      knowledge BTW), at least this was
      what Chip told me ~ 1985 when he was giving me money. The woman CIA agent in
      Mike Murphy's "An End to Ordinary History" worked for Chip, indeed I met her
      in 1979 a few times. Also one of Chip's woment part time agents became my
      live in lover for several years.

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman

      From: "Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: <MagickMirr@...>
      Cc: <sirag@...>
      Subject: Re: New Age Murder Mysteries--biophysics
      Date: Saturday, December 01, 2001 6:11 AM

      MagickMirr@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 11/30/01 1:52:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      sirag@... writes:

      >> The Copenhagen Physicist was an American, Richard D. Mattuck, Lektor in
      >> Physics Univeristy of Copenhagen. He had written a very good textbook on
      >> Many-Body Quantum Mechanics. (I think you have a copy of this book,
      Jack.)
      >> He also worked with Evan Harris Walker on his quantum theory of
      >> consciousness. Mattuck and Walker presented papers at the Frontiers of
      >> Physics Conference at Reykjavik, Iceland in November 1977. The
      proceedings
      >> of the conference were published as *The Iceland Papers* (edited by
      Andrija
      >> Puharich, with forward by Brian Josephson).In the proceedings Mattuck and
      >> Walker published a joint paper, "The Action of Consciousness on Matter: A
      >> Quantum Mechanical Theory of Psychokinesis
      >
      > Hi Saul-Paul--
      > I have verified that the wife of the missing Harvard biophysicist Dr.
      Don Wiley is the daughter of an Icelandic biophysicist now living in
      Cambridge, Mass who has previously presented papers in Reykjavik. How did
      Dr. Richard Mattuck die?
      > Best--Eugenia Macer-Story

      Who is Wiley? Not the chap recently missing expert in bio-war e.g. Ebola
      Virus? Someone please correct me if I am misrembering here?

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman

      ----------------

      Peggy McNeal wrote:

      > According to this site, murder is ruled out.
      >
      > http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/stories/k_culture.htm
      >
      > Accordingly, Ketamine's few cultural champions were
      > hardly mainstream icons. They included Marcia Moore,
      > the heiress to the Sheraton Hotel fortune

      Who was in her will?

      > and world
      > famous writer on astrology and 'hypersentience.' Her
      > 1978 book, Journeys Into The Bright World recounted
      > surreal K trips into abstract, occult freak-scapes.
      >
      > But one cold, winter night in early 1979, Moore
      > disappeared from her home. Two years later, her
      > skeleton was discovered in a local forest. She had
      > climbed into a tree, injected Ketamine, fallen
      > unconscious and frozen to death. She was 50-years-old.
      >
      > Apparently, her husband at the time, Dr. Alltounian
      > also blames ketamine. Hmmmm?

      FWIW

      List of strange deaths connected in my paranoid conspiratorial mind.