Case sounds similar

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Dr. Sarfatti has mentioned in several other posts not on this list the names
      of several possibly related murders during the timeframe of the Maddux
      murder which he suspects might be connected to skullduggery involved in many
      of their colleagues (Jack & Ira's) with various research projects apparently
      later determined to have been connected to CIA mind control research. For
      more details he can be emailed directly.

      From: "Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: "David Crockett Williams" <gear2000@...>
      Subject: Re: Ira Einhorn's Case and Issues Conroy Fundraising Campaign
      Date: Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:58 AM

      Peggy McNeal wrote:

      > I don't know Acker either, but he is mentioned and
      > dealt with in some detail in the book. He was in
      > college at the time. Seems aggressive.
      >
      > >From what little I can tell on the web the details re
      > Marcia Moore's death -
      > "She disappeared on January 14, 1979, apparently
      > murdered, and her skull was discovered at a building
      > site two years later. Though rumors and accusations
      > flew, the case was never officially solved."
      >
      > These few details sound very different from the
      > Einhorn case and she would have been nearly 50. She
      > was married and living on the west coast in Ojai, CA.
      > Wonder what officially solved means?

      Case sounds similar to me. Death about same time (within 2years), both
      involved in the Einhorn-Puharich scene which
      attracted all kinds of crazies, perhaps a serial killer among them? It is
      not clear when Holly was really killed and her
      body put in Ira's closet.

      > Anyway, I don't understand who is linking this to the
      > Einhorn case?

      It may have been David Crockett Williams? No, I think it was someone else?

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman

      From: "Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti@...>
      To: "David Crockett Williams" <gear2000@...>
      Subject: Re: Ira Einhorn's Case The Plot Thickens
      Date: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:22 AM

      MagickMirr@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 11/29/2001 11:30:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > sarfatti@... writes:

      > > > marcia
      > > > boyfriend
      > > > than
      > > > >>
      > Greetings--
      > Louis Acker is a professional astrologer now living near Denver,
      Colorado.
      > I have known him since 1983 when he was introduced to me by Jim Karnstedt
      as
      > a person who had been in San Francisco and was traveling to New York with
      an
      > interest in psychic photography. According to Louis, he was married to
      Marcia
      > Moore and they divorced for intense personal reasons--not involving
      violence
      > by Louis--when trhey were living in Cambridge, Mass. Louis Acker is
      actually
      > a very gentle person and I have never seen him act with unreasonable
      > violence. He is like a brother to me and was never my lover. But folks in
      > Woodstock, where I now live, often ask: "How is Louis?' when they see me
      in
      > passing. They know I will always get a phone call telling me where he has
      > gone in his school bus of the moment. I think that he and Ira Einhorn had
      met
      > as part of Andrejah Puharich's "star children" circle. Their descriptions
      of
      > each other to me match what I can observe of present facts.:-) Louis does
      not
      > feel that Ira Einhorn murdered his wife and was very upset by Marcia
      Moore's

      --
      "What I cannot create. I do not understand." Richard Feynman