pro-CIA, fishing for truth can blow one's mind - Re: Ira Einhorn's Case and Issues Conroy Fundraising Campaign

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2001
      Jack,

      [you wrote below]

      " For the record, I am pro-CIA and always have been. Most of these stories
      about CIA and illegal drug trade are known to be old Cold War KGB
      disinformation. Stephen Schwartz has the details on this. David is a well
      meaning patsy of the Imbecile New Age Left masterminded by the Occult Third
      Reich in unholy alliance with rogue elements of the old Stalinist KGB who
      trained the Iraqis and the al Qaeda/Wahhabi networks since the end of WWII."

      So, for the record also, I am not at all against the CIA per se; I fully
      agree with your view that it can only help the situation to offer them
      "higher intelligence"; but I am rather deeply concerned about extensive
      evidence which you and Schwarz prejudicially or intentionally ignore,
      evidence about the enormous scale of influence by illegal drug trade
      regarding nearly unfathomable levels of corruption to the highest levels in
      politics and especially within unaccountable various governments' intel and
      law enforcement agencies on many issues especially including copious
      documentation of corrupt criminals under color of CIA authority
      participating in smuggling heroin to the US during the Vietnam War, the
      Iran-Contra drugs for arms trade, heroin trade from Afghanistan linked to
      present situation, the Cocaine Vietnam developing in Columbia, etc., etc.,
      (http://www.copvcia.com http://www.narconews.com
      http://www.cia-drugs.org) -- all "coincidentally" linked to destabilization
      of local populations needed to access oil supplies for profiteering fossil
      fuel energy industry which should have long ago been replaced by the
      new-energy technologies which you and others keep saying do not exist but
      which copious evidence shows is being actively suppressed
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/strategic-plan

      Your and Schwartz' red-baiting cannot overcome the facts. Perhaps someday
      someone whose intellect you respect will get some of these facts into your
      "thick head" :-) --- since you are "not interested" and "too busy" to face
      the truth of this matter on which you are clearly prejudicially blinded. I
      would think that those in CIA who are not corrupted, perhaps one on this cc
      list, would want to investigate and root out this problem, if they thought
      that
      they would live to tell about it.

      Actually, it would be fine for you and the general public to remain unaware
      of the truth of the matter in this regard if there were an alternative way
      to fix the problem. Fishing for such truth can result in one's mind being
      blown away as severely as one's being pulled overboard and drowned by a big
      fish. On a large public scale this could result in the "mental eschaton"
      from public outrage of historical proportions with unforseeably unpleasant
      results. Unlike most activists, I am personally infinitely more concerned
      about correcting the problems than punishing the wrongdoers who, with
      "higher intelligence," would logically repent, correct their thinking, and
      then use their talents and positions to fix the problems they previously
      helped create --- if they were aware of a "better way" which is what is
      offered by "paradigm shifting" physics of consciousness views whose
      correction in human thinking automatically reapplies faith and belief,
      harmonizing conflicting religious and political doctrines, with intent
      directed towards globally cooperative beneficial results instead of what we
      have today resultant from no-holds-barred competition, arrogance, greed, and
      ignorance of the natural order by which the mind of humankind operates.

      When the veil of deception is lifted, intstead of the expected enemy behind
      it, one will only find a mirror there.

      BTW, I haven't the foggiest idea what you mean by "Imbecile New Age Left
      masterminded by the Occult Third Reich in unholy alliance with rogue
      elements of the old Stalinist KGB who trained the Iraqis and the al
      Qaeda/Wahhabi networks since the end of WWII" in spite of your previous
      subject-changing Jackshift rantings about Macroshift, New Age Psychobble,
      etc., etc., etc. Can you refer a url or other source of documentation of
      whatever the heck cockamamie thesis you are trying to portray there? What
      evidence? I would love to see some documented evidence that the KGB has had
      more to do with training the Iraqis and the al Qaeda/Wahhabi networks than
      the CIA has per the well documented evidence at the three url's that I first
      reference above.

      David