"radiation is our spiritual practice," one Russian doc tor bubbled with excitement

  • DC Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011

      http://www.ramavernon.com/Radiation.html

      Japan, Radiation, and Spiritual Emergence
      Rama Jyoti Vernon

      ---one poignant excerpt:

      We are now facing more tides of change. The danger of radiation spewing into
      the environment hovers like an invisible shadow over the survivors in Japan as
      well as other parts of the world. We do not yet know how the cascading effects
      will take shape. A few days ago, the news broadcasted that traces of radiation
      were found in California but it has not since been mentioned. There is usually a
      tendency to downplay its presence and impact for fear of panic. I have received
      calls from Yoga teachers throughout this country who know of my exposure to
      radiation and depleted uranium in Chernobyl, Kosovo and Afghanistan. They
      want to know what I have learned about living with radiation after enduring
      damage to my health and surviving two near death experiences as a result of
      this exposure. The greatest piece of knowledge I can share with you I learned
      from the Soviets during my eight years working in the former Soviet Union.

      Some of my Soviet colleagues were working with the children whose lives were
      shortened since the fallout of Chernobyl. They built salt rooms that looked like
      crystal caves for the children to remain in for a specified length of time. They
      used medicinal herbs indigenous to their region.  Yoga was a mainstay for
      strengthening bones, balancing the endocrine system and raising the blood
      count on those little beings dying of leukemia. Before Chernobyl, the Russian
      children had strong bones, strong bodies and thick lustrous hair. After
      Chernobyl, I was shocked to see the children with their wispy hair, weak limbs
      and alarmingly thin weak bodies.  Some children would be fortunate to reach
      the age of 15, diagnosed with illnesses of many names but all traced to the
      aftermath of Chernobyl.

      A group of doctors and healers were having success with their groups of
      children. I inquired into what they were doing. They described the
      environmental conferences they held with their affected neighbors of the
      Scandinavian countries. They were concerned about contamination to the fish
      in their seas, to the grass-fed milk cows, to the lands, rivers and lakes. They
      were concerned about the air they breathed and the earth itself. They shared all
      of this, and then said they would tell me their secrets of offsetting the effects of
      radiation. I moved forward in my chair totally attentive to hear of a miraculous
      substance.

      They told me that radiation is light and has a high vibratory frequency. Through
      their spiritual practices of meditation, prayer, Yoga, eating less dense foods and
      faith and love of God, they could raise their own cellular vibration to that of
      radiation to offset the harmful effects. They were smiling and even joyful.

      “You see,” one Russian doctor bubbled with excitement, “We are using
      radiation as our spiritual guide. It forces us to be more fully conscious each
      moment of every day. If we have a negative thought it reduces the vibratory
      frequency of our cells and we become more susceptible. If we are angry or
      critical, our cells vibrate at a slower pace and we can become ill. If we become
      lighter, we become light and become one with the light of radiation. You see,”
      they beamed, “radiation is our spiritual practice.”