open source free energy project per IEEE engineer, and what to do about Fukushima Fallout

  • DC Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011

      ----- below fwd from a leading new energy researcher Gary Vesperman, http://www.padrak.com/vesperman

      [key excerpts:]

      Please be advised of this latest Cesium-137 (not shown to public) with a 30-year half life being showered all over the US and Canada.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BnRMS71OpCY  on Apr 17, 2011 (12:46min)

      Open Source

      Steve Jackson in coordination with PES Network is launching an open source project that will offer plans, instructions, and kits to help with such replication efforts. This open source project will allow anyone with even a modest degree of technical know how (who can follow written instructions) to reproduce Tesla's power broadcasting technology.

      Let's get serious about developing the potential of Tesla Coils so we can harness the power of the aether and all its auxiliary capabilities including harnessing of aetheric energy, superluminal communication, wireless transmission of power through any barrier, anti-gravity capabilities, and creating defensive shields to make conventional war obsolete!

      • pdf [coming in next day or so] (1.5 Mb) - these are not the most current plans, which are pending; but we wanted to post at least something with this story.  Steve said he needs one more day to finish the Replication Instructions. "We were running tests today and we are defining a smooth path to Replication using the Hantek generator. We are also enhancing our software console for the control of the Hantek frequency."
      • OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission - open source project page at PESWiki
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jk_wireless - OS forum
      • Tesla's Scalar Field Still Beaming On! - IEEE engineer, Steve Jackson, discusses and demonstrates how superluminal scalar or longitudinal waves can be utilized today. (PESN; March 26, 2011)

      Contact

      Steve can be reached by email at steve.jackson@...

      [whole post/email from Gary]