Shall we find a way? (Video) President Ahmadinejad meeting with Jewish Rabbis in NY.

  • DC Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009

      It sounds to me like the only solution to the problem of racism is for folks to recognize themselves first and foremost as all members of the same one human race, humankind, homo sapiens…..and even beyond that to recognize one another as members of one human family on earth on the right road towards getting along in harmony with peace of mind and security in the truth of the natural world order whose universal sovereignty, like gravity, transcends governmental laws that ignore the operation of the Natural World Order.

      This is mind-blowing information that hardly anyone seems to be aware of, with this distinction between Zionism and Judaism and how it all fits into the pattern of what is going on.  Amazing to see orthodox rabbis and the president of Iran hugging each other and witness their apparent sincere respect for one another.  All these rabbis literally humbled themselves to the president of Iran and offered their religious reasons why the present state of Israel is illegally constituted in Jewish Law and must be dissolved.  Some tend to use the word destroyed instead of dissolved which is the real case, ie, like the dissolution of a corporation after it has served its purpose?  What is the purpose of Israel?  Can that purpose be implemented by another way than the presently constituted nation-state of Israel dominating Palestine?

      Shall we find a way?

      I wonder what would happen if Dennis Kucinich got together with these Rabbis to discuss the president of Iran and the way to peace in Palestine?  Or anyone whose meeting with them might help bring out their important religious perspective message.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8TW2Pts_w&feature=related