Re: new energy tech FW: New Tom Bearden DVD released

  • i need a dog
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 1:55 AM
      It has been a while since any significant information about Ira's case
      has been mentioned... I am told he is working on how to approach his
      appeals in the court of law, or something to this effect. If I am
      off, please correct me.

      And now, where we sit as a civilization in society we can see the
      development of the very technologies judges scoffed at when brought
      into the courtroom.

      Remote viewing has been proven to exist by a growing presence in the
      scientific community. Still some scientists won't touch such topics.
      Links to technological breakthroughs have been brilliantly displayed
      by David C Williams, such as 0-point energy. The work of todays
      brilliant scientists is helping realize all the technologies that have
      connectivity to the Einhorn case. Knowing more specifics about the
      weaponry and technologies Ira claims to have known too much about is
      clearly MY personal weakest link in this case, but I'm always ready to
      learn more...

      I've recently had an opportunity to reassess the case as a whole, and
      the spit is still wet on the cover of the constitution - Lynn Abraham
      is a bloodthirsty political being that would do anything (and has) to
      maintain her namesake. But nothing is so disturbing as the recent
      release of Robert Eringer's properly unread boasting for money.

      Well that's all for the moment, but I guarantee if you leave any sort
      of response, lovingly or hatefully, I will respond to anyone who wants
      to discuss the case in further detail with some answers, and how the
      case has been handled or any other aspect of case.

      --- In Ira-Einhorn@yahoogroups.com, "David Crockett Williams"
      <gear2000@...> wrote:

      > The replacement for nuclear and fossil fuel power that many see in this
      > arena of suppressed zero point energy technologies, is getting a big
      boost
      > with the work of Tom Bearden.
      >

      > _____

      Energy"