new energy tech FW: New Tom Bearden DVD released

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008

      The replacement for nuclear and fossil fuel power that many see in this arena of suppressed zero point energy technologies, is getting a big boost with the work of Tom Bearden.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        It has been a while since any significant information about Ira's case
        has been mentioned... I am told he is working on how to approach his
        appeals in the court of law, or something to this effect. If I am
        off, please correct me.

        And now, where we sit as a civilization in society we can see the
        development of the very technologies judges scoffed at when brought
        into the courtroom.

        Remote viewing has been proven to exist by a growing presence in the
        scientific community. Still some scientists won't touch such topics.
        Links to technological breakthroughs have been brilliantly displayed
        by David C Williams, such as 0-point energy. The work of todays
        brilliant scientists is helping realize all the technologies that have
        connectivity to the Einhorn case. Knowing more specifics about the
        weaponry and technologies Ira claims to have known too much about is
        clearly MY personal weakest link in this case, but I'm always ready to
        learn more...

        I've recently had an opportunity to reassess the case as a whole, and
        the spit is still wet on the cover of the constitution - Lynn Abraham
        is a bloodthirsty political being that would do anything (and has) to
        maintain her namesake. But nothing is so disturbing as the recent
        release of Robert Eringer's properly unread boasting for money.

        Well that's all for the moment, but I guarantee if you leave any sort
        of response, lovingly or hatefully, I will respond to anyone who wants
        to discuss the case in further detail with some answers, and how the
        case has been handled or any other aspect of case.

        --- In Ira-Einhorn@yahoogroups.com, "David Crockett Williams"