high crimes? Astronaut Ed Mitchell says ET Contact is real.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008

      Oh great wise good doctor of mental gymnastics,

      Shouldn’t this new information motivate humanity to quit fighting among ourselves and unite as humankind to understand and implement how to best protect and prosper our species and home planet?

      That would seem a message that even the folks who claim the trips to the moon were faked would agree with.

      It is very important that the good doctor Mitchell makes the point that they must be friendly or we would already be dead.

      Does that mean the star wars can be over before they start?

      Is it time to turn the Jaguar onto the Stardriveway to Hollywood instead?

      BTW, do you think Dennis Kucinich’s bid in Congress on Friday will further the impeachment of the current president for high crimes?