Einhorn warned of this coming in the 1970's, is that why he was framed for murder to discredit him? FW: Chinese reaction to earthquakes and cyclone as WMD effects of US HAARP Advanced Electromagnetic Weapon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Chinese reaction to earthquakes and cyclone as WMD effects of US HAARP
      Advanced Electromagnetic Weapon --- see copious documented evidence, links,
      etc, in draft "campaign letter" from China included following a paragraph

      One of the yahoogroups I am on gets posts from what seems to be a
      quasi-official Chinese government connected email outreach on various issues
      over the last couple of years. They include a long list of email addresses
      of news media to email their suggested form letter trying to influence US
      policy via activists here forwarding their information. Just after my
      recent post about the Advanced Electromagnetic Weapons /slash/ New Energy
      Technologies issue, I got a related post from them with the below snipped
      information about their view on this issue. At the end are the instructions
      how to access their whole email with the news media lists and their other
      current issues/logic, etc. This is a very big thing brewing now just ahead
      of the Olympics which will bring more attention to China and this suspicion
      of HAARP connection to these events.

      My previous article with youtube video links on this issue is in an email