New here

  • Alexandra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2007
      Hi, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Alexandra.

      I am a conservative, and a fundamentalist Christian. No, I'm not a
      Bushie...I think the Iraq war is wrong, for example.

      I was reading the book "The Unicorn's Secret" and I wonder if it's
      possible that Ira Einhorn was framed somehow. I don't care much for
      tree-hugging, environmentalism, New Age stuff, and the like...but I
      also dislike the idea of someone being imprisoned for a crime they
      didn't commit.

      I think there's reasonable doubt.
    • Jack Sarfatti